Interested in becoming a RISE Carson City member?
We hope so! But first, you must be a registered medical cannabis card holder in Nevada or any of the other medically legal states.
Already a registered medical cannabis cardholder?
Great! Save time in store, and begin your RISE Carson City new member registration today!Pre-Register
If not, follow these easy steps below to get your Nevada medical cannabis card:
1. Application Request.
You can now request an application for a Nevada medical cannabis card online, making it easier for you to get the treatment you need!Online Download and Print
2. Physician Recommendation.
Secure a recommendation from your doctor, sign the waiver and acknowledgment in the presence of a Notary Public.
These are qualifying conditions in the state of Nevada:
- Persistent muscle spasms (including multiple sclerosis)
- Cachexia (general physical wasting and malnutrition from chronic disease)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Seizures (including epilepsy)
- Severe Nausea
- Severe pain (the most commonly reported condition)
Additional conditions, subject to approval by the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health
3. Complete and Return the full application.
4. Visit RISE Carson City!
Save time in store and begin your RISE Carson City new member registration by clicking the link below. We'll see you soon!Pre-Register