Interested in joining the RISE Maryland family?
We hope so! But first, you must be a registered medical cannabis card holder in Maryland.
Follow these easy steps below to get your Maryland medical cannabis card:
1. Submit Application.
You can submit an application for a Maryland medical cannabis card online, making it easier for you to get the treatment you need!
You must have a valid and accessible email account to do so.Register Now.
2. Provider Certification.
Secure a certification from a provider registered with the Maryland Cannabis Commission.
These are qualifying conditions in the state of Maryland:
- Chronic pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms
- Cachexia (general physical wasting and malnutrition from chronic disease)
- Wasting syndrome
- Severe pain
- Severe nausea
- Any severe condition for which other medical treatments have been ineffective, when symptoms can be expected to be reasonably relieved by the medical use of cannabis
3. Visit a RISE Maryland store.
Within 120 days of obtaining a certification, visit a licensed dispensary.
We hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon!
4. Get your ID card (optional)!
Registered patients have the option of purchasing an ID card from MMCC for $50.
This is not required to shop at RISE.
Get my card now.