Interested in joining the RISE Massachusetts family?
We hope so! But first, you must be a registered medical cannabis card holder in Massachusetts.
Follow these easy steps below to get your Massachusetts medical cannabis card:
1. Physician Certification.
Obtain a certification from a physician registered with the Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Program that you have a serious medical condition as qualified below.
These are qualifying conditions in the state of Massachusetts:
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Other conditions as determined in writing by qualifying patient’s physician
2. Register with the State.
You can submit an application for a Massachusetts medical cannabis card online, making it easier for you to get the treatment you need!
You can also request a paper application by calling (617) 660-5370.
3. Visit a RISE Massachusetts store.
We hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon!